Profiling is a specialized and qualitative procedure that concentrates on analyzing the person. The aspects that should be highlighted are his personality traits, consistent patterns of thought and behavior, motivation type, character strengths, and psychological capital in relation to the position and mission for which he is designed. The evaluation is carried out with the consent of all parties and is kept strictly confidential.
Therefore, Executive profiling is a useful tool for determining the qualitative psychological traits of persons who will be in charge of high-level positions or difficult initiatives and missions.
Having an executive profile means more business opportunities. Professional Recruitment is able to build and improve a personal profile as it is important for anyone in business or even looking for a job especially start-ups and tech companies. It’s something that many leaders will instinctively look to do when they’re creating their company’s internal culture. Whether it is a LinkedIn profile or a media profile, it is a vital step in the talent search process.
Why Executive Profiling?
- Builds your brand and provides you with a credible Human Resources ground.
- Provides a communication channel for key messages and marketing activities.
- Supports selection decisions.
- Forms the basis of employee development.
- Jointly contribute to your brand awareness, sales, and growth.
- The key for high-growth businesses.