Corporate governance structure for startups should identify roles, authority, and timing in key business decisions between shareholders, directors, and the CEO.
It shows that the business is fit for the future and has smart management behind it.
Therefore, our professional team provides the following activities:
- Establishing and maintaining a set of systems or processes.
- Having clearly delineated policies and processes and a board of directors and executive managers.
- Directing and controlling the business.
- Improving top-level decision-making.
- Creating a system to ensure trust and confidence that the startups do their fair share of work.
- Help you thrive in your business as a start up.