A competency framework identifies the knowledge, abilities, and characteristics that employees in a company must possess. Each role will have its own set of competencies that must be met in order to perform the job effectively. Therefore, You’ll need a thorough understanding of the jobs in your company to create this framework.
Professional Recruitment helps in defining which competencies are necessary for success in your organization by the following:
- Ensure that your people demonstrate sufficient expertise.
- Recruit and select new staff more effectively.
- Evaluate performance more effectively.
- Identify skill and competency gaps more efficiently.
- Provide more customized training and professional development.
- Plan sufficiently for succession.
- Make change management processes work more efficiently.