Appraisal systems measure employee performance against previously-agreed goals, set future objectives and give staff guidance on their developmental and training needs. They also assist managers in identifying both successes and shortcomings in performance, as well as providing a foundation for future improvements.
Appraisals are central both to human resource management and performance management. Understanding their role, objectives, benefits and purpose is important to all employers.
Professional Recruitment offers this service by:
- Creating performance appraisal templates and timeframes while all participants complete their appraisals as a result of invitations, notifications, and reminders.
- Measuring employee performance across key skills.
- Defining company-wide or team specific skills to measure against and track development in these areas over time.
- Understanding skill gaps to improve team composition, better allocate training budgets, and inform hiring plans.
- Using our best practice templates and frameworks to help you build up your assessment process.
- Evaluating an employee’s performance against a list of set objectives.
- Identifying the strengths and weaknesses of employees in organizations.
- Measuring employee performance against previously-agreed goals and setting future objectives.